Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.623 NGN / PEN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,411,859 ₦ (S/. 12,763) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)