Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 360.594 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,287,179 ₦ (€3,570) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)