Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 633 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 446.072 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,361,074 ₦ (€3,051) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)