Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 331.594 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,027,421 ₦ (€3,098) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)