Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.234 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,930,315 ₦ (€4,385) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)