Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 424.021 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,771,504 ₦ (€4,178) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.19 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)