Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.453 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,916,404 ₦ (R$ 16,744) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)