Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.269 NGN / CVE *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,013,994 ₦ (616,119 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (36 minutes ago)