Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.829 NGN / CVE *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,346,722 ₦ (612,926 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)