Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.000 NGN / CVE *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,184,711 ₦ (546,142 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (about 1 hour ago)