Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.093 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,385,445 ₦ (17,085 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (41 minutes ago)