Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.441 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,551,134 ₦ (14,852 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (34 minutes ago)