Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.741 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,098,849 ₦ (14,319 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)