Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.899 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,395,259 ₦ (17,911 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)