Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.481 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,572,792 ₦ (20,564 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)