Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.660 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,498,387 ₦ (15,343 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)