Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.044 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,454,274 ₦ ($b27,943) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)