Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.184 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,745,162 ₦ ($b33,443) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)