Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.516 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,948,083 ₦ ($b41,880) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (42 minutes ago)