Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.132 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,898,468 ₦ ($b37,869) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (21 minutes ago)