Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 389.750 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,392,631 ₦ (£8,705) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)