Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 97.867 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,380,390 ₦ (R$ 24,323) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)