Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.835 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,925,522 ₦ (R$ 17,692) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)