Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.378 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,926,862 ₦ (R$ 17,300) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)