Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.444 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,099,552 ₦ (E£ 63,032) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)