Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.438 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,211,214 ₦ (E£ 62,311) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)