Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.833 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,168,501 ₦ (E£ 65,525) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)