Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.444 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,191,017 ₦ (E£ 68,276) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 2 hours ago)