Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.612 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 892,135 ₦ (E£ 53,704) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)