Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.244 NGN / EGP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,155,482 ₦ (E£ 57,078) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)