Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 508 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.788 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 59% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,049,777 ₦ (57,774 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)