Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 527 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.839 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 54% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,456,639 ₦ (45,630 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)