Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.426 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,857,416 ₦ (52,501 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,790,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)