Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.018 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,097,514 ₦ (65,879 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)