Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 592 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.457 NGN / TTD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,228,680 ₦ (60,398 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)