Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.195 NGN / TTD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,536,523 ₦ (47,683 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)