Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.124 NGN / PGK *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,367,812 ₦ (21,698 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)