Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.015 NGN / MUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,238,227 ₦ (₨248,272) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (about 1 hour ago)