Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.606 NGN / MUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 43% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,398,026 ₦ (₨226,109) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)