Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.887 NGN / MUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,328,749 ₦ (₨213,905) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)