Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.621 NGN / MUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 34% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,214,466 ₦ (₨208,493) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (34 minutes ago)