Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,670,329 ₦ in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (41 minutes ago)