Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Port Harcourt have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,837,523 ₦ in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (38 minutes ago)