Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 36% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,198,850 ₦ (6,261,494 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)