Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,566,309 ₦ (3,833,937 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (about 1 hour ago)