Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,872,477 ₦ (5,245,804 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Veszprém costs 6,200,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 40 Kina (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨294 (about 1 hour ago)