Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.642 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,070,573 ₦ (4,781,149 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)