Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 51% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,078,901 ₦ (4,775,786 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,040,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)