Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.985 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,741,687 ₦ (R 58,085) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)