Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.877 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,911,349 ₦ (R 71,114) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)