Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 529 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.023 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,862,130 ₦ (R 60,024) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)