Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.647 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 29% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,426,952 ₦ (522,219 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (28 minutes ago)