Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.528 NGN / HTG
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,056,918 ₦ (372,089 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,580,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)