Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.776 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 26% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,464,379 ₦ (516,033 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)