Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.809 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,858,451 ₦ (594,402 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)