Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.749 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 48% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,030,820 ₦ (527,175 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)