Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.735 NGN / HTG *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,641,226 ₦ (557,770 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (35 minutes ago)