Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 435.752 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,985,312 ₦ (€4,556) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)