Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.091 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,955,072 ₦ (€4,556) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Okayama costs ¥50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$158 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 4,800 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)