Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.219 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,900,118 ₦ (€4,336) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)