Cost of living comparison between Poole, United Kingdom and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 371.789 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 49% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,494,379 ₦ (£9,399) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)