Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02379 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,366,043 ₦ (Rp 57,429,844) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)