Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02358 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,304,674 ₦ (Rp 55,328,152) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)