Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02634 NGN / IDR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,382,721 ₦ (Rp 52,492,892) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)