Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.051 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,878,427 ₦ (R$ 17,225) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)