Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.762 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,902,877 ₦ (R$ 17,026) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)