Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.980 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,989,324 ₦ (R$ 20,513) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)