Cost of living in Ponce, Puerto Rico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.000 NGN / USD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponce (Puerto Rico) is 58% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,965,494 ₦ ($9,210) in Ponce to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (39 minutes ago)