Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.695 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 886,251 ₦ (75,783₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)