Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.340 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 842,359 ₦ (74,283₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)