Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 908,523 ₦ (77,459₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)