Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.757 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,724,228 ₦ (R 69,647) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (39 minutes ago)