Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.500 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,466,119 ₦ (R 62,388) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)