Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.697 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,885,063 ₦ (R 86,882) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)