Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.772 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,912,823 ₦ (R 84,000) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)