Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,368,855 ₦ (5,030,193 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)