Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 64% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,837,418 ₦ (7,552,136 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)