Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.633 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 105% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,776,686 ₦ (5,961,921 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)