Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.654 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 103% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,660,895 ₦ (5,594,678 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)