Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.550 NGN / XAF *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 77% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,983,561 ₦ (5,428,876 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (38 minutes ago)