Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 NGN / XAF
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 97% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,969,363 ₦ (4,392,259 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)