Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 424.021 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,026,363 ₦ (€4,779) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)