Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 407.288 NGN / GBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,153,768 ₦ (£7,743) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)