Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 174.882 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,367,719 ₦ (7,821 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)