Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 217.090 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,411,725 ₦ (6,503 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)