Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.098 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,494,413 ₦ (6,790 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)