Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 216.812 NGN / BGN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,810,500 ₦ (8,351 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta del Este costs $U350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)