Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 224.500 NGN / BGN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,394,851 ₦ (6,213 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)