Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.277 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,656,729 ₦ (20,898 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denver, Colorado costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)