Cost of living comparison between Płock, Poland and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 76.813 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,356,806 ₦ (17,664 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)