Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.998 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,722,012 ₦ (22,078 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)