Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.078 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 19% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,520,335 ₦ (16,693 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)