Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 287%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 418.923 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,291,465 ₦ (€7,857) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,060,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)