Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 410.534 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,212,003 ₦ (€5,388) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (32 minutes ago)