Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.434 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,250,642 ₦ (R$ 23,339) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)