Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 111.378 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,943,042 ₦ (R$ 17,445) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)