Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.307 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,199,712 ₦ (€5,007) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,470,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)