Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.402 NGN / INR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 15% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,369,675 ₦ (₨253,527) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)