Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.870 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,312,930 ₦ (260,757 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)