Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.661 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,190,651 ₦ (252,942 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)