Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08986 NGN / KHR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,808,627 ₦ (20,126,643 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (39 minutes ago)