Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07550 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,790,232 ₦ (23,712,257 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)