Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08805 NGN / KHR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,899,471 ₦ (21,573,706 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (43 minutes ago)