Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.463 NGN / THB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,788,502 ₦ (156,018 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)