Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.823 NGN / THB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,980,720 ₦ (183,007 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)