Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 NGN / VND *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,910,246 ₦ (134,931,185 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (24 minutes ago)