Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.802 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,304,826 ₦ (R 57,223) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)