Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.863 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,777,292 ₦ (R 61,577) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)