Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.030 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 6% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,832,185 ₦ (R 73,198) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (33 minutes ago)