Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.163 NGN / BRL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,108,537 ₦ (R$ 21,263) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)