Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 NGN / KZT *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 56% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 858,880 ₦ (910,851 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)