Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 92.263 NGN / MYR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,719,953 ₦ (RM18,642) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)