Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 71.284 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,564,642 ₦ (RM21,949) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)