Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.978 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,826,559 ₦ (€7,874) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $343 (27 minutes ago)