Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.027 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,702,242 ₦ (€6,705) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (21 minutes ago)