Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 445.963 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,050,668 ₦ (€4,598) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,560,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)