Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.772 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,132,750 ₦ (руб 196,243) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)