Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10992 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,403,426 ₦ (COL$12,768,081) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)