Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11948 NGN / COP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,504,052 ₦ (COL$12,588,245) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)