Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.055 NGN / MZN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 32% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,581,015 ₦ (426,228 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,960,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)